Thursday, May 29

A warm and fuzzy thing

We something here in my village which makes my heart go all warm and fuzzy every time I see it - twins dressed in identical clothing. Our twins favour little skirts and bright, almost neon coloured shirts. It is so heartening to see them always doing similar activities. Just what you imagine twins doing. They always seem together. It is so cute that it can be tricky to tell them apart. There is something magical about the syncronicity of twins.

Particually in this case as the twins are almost 50. They live in separate houses. One is married. But their lives are constantly entwined. I find it amazing that they can still dress the same. I wonder if they telephone each other in the morning just to check what the other is wearing, or is it just the bond between them that they are often dressed in the same outfits? I find it so heartwarming that their bond continues to exist. It is definitley an OHHHHHHHH moment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

one of my best friends is an identical twin. she is 35 and both women are drop dead gorgeous. i have been with them and traffic just stops, its very strange (and sometimes offputting, and other times very useful!)

thankyou for commenting on my blog, I felt better.

xxx

Unknown said...

Awesome. There is something quite mysterious about twins, isn't there.

(now I am going to vist Zoe)

Candyce said...

I have twins nearby in my neighborhood in their late 60's. As I walk my dog you can see their clothes hanging out with identical tops bottoms and undies. They dress alike and are always together. They workded at the phone company together. They live in a house I call the Anne of Green Gables house and keep it nicely in order and yet simple.

They have always been content with each others company. It is interesting.

Rachael said...

Hello. I am visiting your blog for the first time (via Garden Variety). What a lovely story of how to met and fell in love with F. I will be back!